Production Coordinator (m/f)
NBCUniversal International Networks is one of the world’s premier entertainment portfolios, delivering quality content and compelling brands to over 176 territories. The channel brands in the portfolio include Universal Channel, Syfy, E! Entertainment Television, 13th Street, DIVA, Studio Universal, and Telemundo among others. These unique brands deliver a full range of entertainment experiences to local audiences across the globe.
NBCUniversal International Networks is a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience.
As a Production Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating production of new promos, reversions, presentation and delivery to play out for the existing channel portfolio in Eastern Europe – DIVA Romania, SciFi Poland, 13th Street Poland (13 Ulica) and E! EURA.
- Manage all production and post-production sessions, according to the production schedule across the relevant feeds for new promos, reversions and presentation items.
- Ensure that bookings are correctly entered according to the production schedule.
- Devise and adhere to forward planning documents relating to production cycle of the relevant feeds.
- Attend monthly update meetings
- Work closely with the Creative Producers to ensure that the commissioned monthly promos are produced and that any schedule changes are noted.
- Schedule creative edits, ensuring all content is ordered and ingested, bookings are accurate and that edits run to time allocated.
- Ensure that all channel brand guidelines are adhered constantly and easily adapt to rebranding or brand refreshes.
- Ensure that all content is compliant
- Ensure that the creative / freelancers label their projects and save scripts correctly
- Oversee all audio sessions relating to the feeds, booking voiceovers and managing voiceover tracking forms as required.
- Manage the localisation process including liaising with external agencies and territory marketing managers
- Check files for quality and oversee all file delivery for promos and ensure supporting documentation is checked, attached and delivered.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven knowledge and experience gained in a broadcast promotions environment, (preferably within a European team), advertising or creative agency environment.
- Strong skills within orthography in German, English and ideally in either Polish or Romanian.
- Excellent administration and organizational skills.
- Fluent in German and English. A good command of Polish or Romanian is a plus.
- Project Manager Creative Services - Red Bull Media Houseneu
- Motion Designer/in (100%) - SRFneu
- Marketingkoordinator/in - Red Bull Media House/Servus TVneu
- 3D-Designer/in Cinema 4D - SRFneu
- Senior Interaction Designer/in - SRFneu
- Producer (m/w) - Filmstyler Picturesneu
- Art Director (m/w) / Junior Art Director (m/w) - Filmstyler Picturesneu
- Communication Specialist - Red Bull Media House/Servus TVneu
- Art Director (m/w) - SPORT1
- Project Manager - Productions SPORT1 (m/w) - Plazamedia
- Schnitt-Praktikant (w/m) - BDA Creative
- Sendetechniker/Mediengestalter/Sendeingenieur m/w) - Mediengruppe RTL / CBC
- On-Air Promotion Producer - Red Bull Media House/Servus TV
- Junior Mediengestalter (w/m) - BDA Creative
- Creative Producer (m/f) - NBCUniversal International
- Freelancer Marketing Eurosport - Discovery Communications Deutschland
- On Air Promotion Producer - Discovery Communications
- Motiongraphic Designer/in - Screenworks
- Head of Promotion Sport (m/w) - Sky